Sunday, July 12, 2009

C# Questions - Please Help ASAP!?

i am having some difficulty with these C# questions! i will give you the questions and 4 possible answers, please can you provide me with the correct answer and please explain how you got that answer.... thanks in advance





7. What is the term used to describe a method that can be used in the code without creating an object of the class containing it?





a. protected


b. public


c. final


d. static





8. What is this called: int weight;?





a. Method declaration


b. Primitive declaration


c. Class declaration


d. Object declaration





9.What does the public modifier in method tiger mean?


public tiger()


{


my_set(100,"tiger");


show();


}





a. it is available to the animal class


b. it is available to all objects of the class


c. it is available to the lion class


d. it is available to any class

C# Questions - Please Help ASAP!?
I only know numbers 7 and 8 (because I barely know C#).





7. d. static, I think (by definition, I think)


8. d. Object declaration (because you are declaring the object weight as an int)

gift

No comments:

Post a Comment