Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Creating assemblies for C# Console app.?

I'm a C# newbie, without any previous knowledge/experience in programming.


So I've been trying my hand at a few console apps at the moment.


I created five programs, viz. Prime numbers.cs, array_manipulation.cs, calculator.cs, factorial.cs, and Fibonacci.cs





All these files have the same namespace "Ritz".


Moreover, they are part of the same project and each of them has their own static Main function.





Now what I wanna do is create a WinForm,and place buttons on the form to launch these console apps.





Please help me out with this, I am a newbie, but obedient, and will get the hang of any sort of jargon you wanna use........





I'll post the source codes if that would help you to help me......





Thanks,


Ritz

Creating assemblies for C# Console app.?
Somewhere under Project Properties you can change your application type to a Windows Application, instead of a Console Application.





I really recommend you just create a new Windows Application project, usually a file called Program.cs is created with a special Main() function preconfigured to launch a window.





You can use the Process.Start() command to trigger your console apps to run as other processes.


No comments:

Post a Comment